Members: Connect with Us
Membership in the ECOG-ACRIN Cancer Research Group (ECOG-ACRIN) is institution-based, and there are currently about 1400 member institutions in the Group. Use the 'Find a Participating Institution' feature below to search for member sites.
Approximately 21,000 individuals from member institutions participate in Group research. ECOG-ACRIN maintains a private roster of these individuals. The roster in only accessible via the Member Login button at the top of this page. However, here on this page, we offer personnel in member institutions instructions for how to stay connected. All who are involved with ECOG-ACRIN research should take all of the steps below to ensure that your roster information is current and you have access to the latest clinical trial information and related resources.
Three Important Steps for Individuals to Connect with ECOG-ACRIN
- Submit the ECOG-ACRIN Roster Update Form
- You must show evidence that you are federally approved to conduct NCI-sponsored research when you complete this form (the FAQs page explains how to obtain federal approval)
- Keep your roster information current using this same form
- Be sure to include your email address and check ‘yes’ to give ECOG-ACRIN permission to send you updates
- If you are staff member needing access to Medidata Rave® as a CRA or Registrar for your site, you MUST register as an Associate Plus
- Request member login credentials for our secured database
- Submit an inquiry via our online Contact Us Form to request password/login help. If you must contact us by phone, call 857.504.2900 during normal business hours (Eastern Time) and ask to speak to the password specialist.
- For reasons of security, we do not send passwords via email or leave them on voice mail messages
- Note that individuals cannot currently access the ECOG-ACRIN database with a CTEP user name and password
- Subscribe to the monthly member news blog