Training and Education
Below, you will find training and educational resources on a variety of research topics. This section changes on an ongoing basis, with the intent to provide current information. We welcome your feedback. Please send us an email with your suggestions for additional resources.
Looking for trial-specific resources? Visit the Active Clinical Trials: Resources section.
Group Meeting Materials
We are pleased to offer several pre-recorded educational presentations from recent Group meetings, geared toward clinical research staff. To download and view these materials on-demand, click on the Member Login button above. The following materials will be available indefinitely to anyone with member login credentials, regardless of meeting attendance. Individuals seeking login credentials should read the Members: Connect with Us section.
- Audit Sessions and Resources
- Clinical Research Associates Committee Session Slides
- Oncology Nursing Committee Session Slides
- RECIST 1.1 Training Presentation (video)
- Regulatory Considerations with COVID-19 (video)
The secured database contains numerous resources for member sites to use in their compliance with auditing procedures and practices. Use the Member Login button above to access these research tools and resources:
- General Audit Information
- Information for Auditors
- Information for Institutions Being Audited
- Pharmacy Operations and Drug Accountability
- Site Audit Worksheet Tools
- Training Presentations
The following committees and working groups maintain user groups in the secured database, to share training and educational resources. Use the Member Login button above to access these research tools and resources:
- Cancer Research Advocates Committee
- Cardiotoxicity Working Group
- CRA Committee
- Oncology Nursing Committee
- Patient-Reported Outcomes (PRO) Working Group
- Pharmacy Committee