Group-wide meetings of the ECOG-ACRIN Cancer Research Group (ECOG-ACRIN) occur twice a year and are open to researchers affiliated with member institutions, patient advocates who are members of ECOG-ACRIN's various scientific committees, industry representatives, and invited individuals from external (non-member) organizations. Group meetings are closed to the public.
- Present the latest in basic, clinical, and translational research by Group leaders in the areas of cancer prevention, imaging, diagnosis, and treatment
- Provide a forum for academic inquiry among physicians, clinical research professionals, patient advocates, and others
- Host education sessions on engaging patients and the public in the clinical research process
- Reinforce compliance with Group policies and procedures
- Offer non-CME training and education workshops for research professionals
Fall 2023 Group Meeting
Wednesday, October 25, 8:00 AM - Friday, October 27, 1:00 PM (Eastern)
Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel (soon to be The Westin)
Registration is open via the Group Meeting website.
Day One Highlights (Wednesday, October 25)
- Health Equity Committee Plenary Session, 10:00 - 11:00 AM
- 2023 Young Investigator Symposium, 11:30 - 1:30 PM
- Robert L. Comis, MD Translational Science Symposium, 3:00 - 5:00 PM
- Task Force on Advancement for Women Update Session, 6:30 - 7:30 PM, followed by the Networking Hour, 7:30 - 8:30 PM - All Welcome
Future Group Meetings
Spring 2024: May 1 - 3 (W-F), Baltimore, MD
Fall 2024: November 6 - 8 (W-F), Fort Lauderdale, FL
Spring 2025: May 13 - 15 (T-Th), Tampa, FL
Fall 2025: October 21 - 23 (T-Th), Philadelphia, PA
Resources from Previous Meetings
Attendee Hub: Log in to view the Spring 2023 session agendas and recordings until late July (ECOG-ACRIN members only)
Session Resources and Recordings: We offer several pre-recorded presentations, videos, and slides from recent group meetings to download and view on demand. These resources are accessible to anyone with member log-in credentials, regardless of meeting attendance. To access the materials, click here.
Interested in becoming an industry sponsor or exhibitor for a future meeting?
Request a Group Meeting Prospectus from Christina Chink via phone at 215-789-3639 or send an email.