Group-wide meetings of the ECOG-ACRIN Cancer Research Group (ECOG-ACRIN) occur twice a year and are open to researchers affiliated with member institutions, patient advocates who are members of ECOG-ACRIN’s various scientific committees, industry representatives, and invited individuals from external (non-member) organizations. Group meetings are closed to the public.
- Present the latest in basic, clinical, and translational research by Group leaders in the areas of cancer prevention, imaging, diagnosis, and treatment
- Provide a forum for academic inquiry among physicians, clinical research professionals, patient advocates, and others
- Host education sessions on engaging patients and the public in the clinical research process
- Reinforce compliance with Group policies and procedures
- Offer non-CME training and education workshops for research professionals
Fall 2022 Group Meeting
October 26-28 (W-F)
Washington, DC, Renaissance DC Downtown
View the schedule and register
• Travel funds for CRAs
• Travel award scholarships for minority and minority research-focused trainees
Future Group Meetings
Spring 2023: May 3-5 (W-F), Chicago, IL, Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile
Fall 2023: October 25-27 (W-F), Washington, DC, Renaissance DC Downtown
Spring 2024: May 1-3 (W-F), Baltimore, MD, Baltimore Marriott Waterfront
Fall 2024: November 6-8 (W-F), Fort Lauderdale, FL, Marriott Harbor Beach
Spring 2025: May 13-15 (T-Th), Tampa, FL (hotel to be announced)
Resources from Previous Meetings
Session Resources and Recordings: We offer several pre-recorded presentations, videos, and slides from recent group meetings to download and view on demand. These resources are accessible to anyone with member log-in credentials, regardless of meeting attendance. To access the materials, click on the Member Login button at the top of this page or here.
Interested in becoming an industry sponsor or exhibitor for a future meeting?
Request a Group Meeting Prospectus from Christina Chink via phone at 215-789-3639 or send an email.