Group-wide meetings of the ECOG-ACRIN Cancer Research Group (ECOG-ACRIN) occur twice a year and are open to researchers affiliated with member institutions, patient advocates who are members of ECOG-ACRIN's various scientific committees, industry representatives, and invited individuals from external (non-member) organizations. Group meetings are closed to the public.
- Present the latest in basic, clinical, and translational research by Group leaders in the areas of cancer prevention, imaging, diagnosis, and treatment
- Provide a forum for academic inquiry among physicians, clinical research professionals, patient advocates, and others
- Host education sessions on engaging patients and the public in the clinical research process
- Reinforce compliance with Group policies and procedures
- Offer non-CME training and education workshops for research professionals
Spring 2023 Group Meeting
8:30 AM CT, Wednesday, May 3 - Noon CT, Friday, May 5 (subject to change)
Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile
Meeting Highlight: Robert L. Comis, MD Translational Science Symposium
Important note: This year, the ECOG-ACRIN Group Meetings will return to an in-person only format. Members unable to attend in person may register for On-Demand Recordings of select sessions (to be posted after the meeting has concluded). Registration is required to access these recordings.
Future Group Meetings
Fall 2023: October 25-27 (W-F), Washington, DC
Spring 2024: May 1-3 (W-F), Baltimore, MD
Fall 2024: November 6-8 (W-F), Fort Lauderdale, FL
Spring 2025: May 13-15 (T-Th), Tampa, FL
Resources from Previous Meetings
Download the Fall 2022 Schedule
Download the Spring 2022 Schedule
Download the Fall 2021 Schedule
Session Resources and Recordings: We offer several pre-recorded presentations, videos, and slides from recent group meetings to download and view on demand. These resources are accessible to anyone with member log-in credentials, regardless of meeting attendance. To access the materials, click here.
Interested in becoming an industry sponsor or exhibitor for a future meeting?
Request a Group Meeting Prospectus from Christina Chink via phone at 215-789-3639 or send an email.