Trial Studying Ways to Monitor Non-Cancerous Pancreas Cysts
Comparing the Clinical Impact of Two Pancreatic Cyst Surveillance Programs
Physician and Research Staff Educational Material
This material is intended for promotional use among health care professionals and is NOT intended for use as patient educational material.
- Physician Fact Sheet: schema, eligibility criteria, and treatment details
- Pocket Reference Card: trial schema, study objectives, and eligibility requirements on a pocket-sized card for easy reference when consulting with patients in the office or on rounds
Patient Educational Material
Participating sites should note that the Central Institutional Review Board (CIRB) has approved this material.
- Patient Study Highlight: a patient-friendly handout containing details regarding pancreatic cysts and what the EA2185 study involves
- Talking Points for Patients: a one-page document that provides tips to assist sites in introducing the study to patients
Information and Assistance from the National Cancer Institute
- Locations and other information
- Trained information specialists at the NCI are available to answer cancer-related questions from patients, family members or friends, health care providers, and researchers. Visit the NCI’s Cancer Information Service webpage for contact instructions, including telephone, live chat, email, and mail.
ClinicalTrials.gov ID: NCT04239573
Return to Home Page | Review Other Active Trials