Gastrointestinal Cancer Trial
Surveillance of Non-Cancerous Pancreas Cysts
Comparing Two Methods to Follow Patients with Pancreatic Cysts
Physician and Research Staff Educational Material
This material is intended for promotional use among health care professionals and is NOT intended for use as patient educational material.
- Physician Fact Sheet: schema, study objectives, eligibility criteria, and other key information about the study.
- Pocket Reference Card: trial schema, study objectives, and eligibility requirements on a pocket-sized card for easy reference when consulting with patients in the office or on rounds.
- Site Letter to a Referring Physician: template letter to introduce a referring physician to the trial, provide site-specific information and procedures, and encourage him or her to discuss the trial with patients.
Information and Assistance from the National Cancer Institute
- Locations and other information
- Trained information specialists at the NCI are available to answer cancer-related questions from patients, family members or friends, health care providers, and researchers. Visit the NCI’s Cancer Information Service webpage for contact instructions, including telephone, live chat, email, and mail.
ClinicalTrials.gov ID: NCT04239573
Return to Home Page | Review Other Active Trials