Penis Cancer Clinical Trial
InPACT: International Penile Advanced Cancer Trial
Sponsored by The Institute of Cancer Research (UK/EU) on behalf of the International Rare Cancers Initiative in Penile Cancer UK Group and the National Cancer Institute (US)
Coordinated in the US by the ECOG-ACRIN Cancer Research Group
Physician and Research Staff Educational Material
This material is intended for promotional use among health care professionals and is NOT intended for use as patient educational material.
- Physician Fact Sheet: schema, eligibility criteria, and treatment details
- Pocket Reference Card: trial schema, study objectives, and eligibility requirements on a pocket-sized card for easy reference when consulting with patients in the office or on rounds
- Site Process Summary: schema, objectives, and details about how your site can participate
Information and Assistance from the National Cancer Institute
- Locations and other information
- Trained information specialists at the NCI are available to answer cancer-related questions from patients, family members or friends, health care providers, and researchers. Visit the NCI’s Cancer Information Service webpage for contact instructions, including telephone, live chat, email, and mail.
ClinicalTrials.gov ID: NCT02305654
Return to Home Page | Review Other Active Trials