Nose and Sinus Cancer Clinical Trial
Phase II Randomized Trial of Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy Followed by Surgery and Post-operative Radiation versus Surgery and Post-operative Radiation for Organ Preservation of T3 and T4a (and Selected T4b) Nasal and Paranasal Sinus Squamous Cell Carcinoma (NPNSCC)
Physician and Research Staff Educational Material
This material is intended for promotional use among health care professionals and is NOT intended for use as patient educational material.
- Physician Fact Sheet: schema, eligibility criteria, and treatment details
- Pocket Reference Card: trial schema, study objectives, and eligibility requirements on a pocket-sized card for easy reference when consulting with patients in the office or on rounds
Patient Educational Material
Participating sites should note that the Central Institutional Review Board (CIRB) has approved this material. For sites utilizing local IRBs, please submit this in accordance with your local IRB policies prior to use.
- Patient FAQs: Frequently asked questions from patients about treatment, eligibility criteria, and potential enrollment issues, with answers in lay language
Information and Assistance from the National Cancer Institute
- Locations and other information
- Trained information specialists at the NCI are available to answer cancer-related questions from patients, family members or friends, health care providers, and researchers. Visit the NCI’s Cancer Information Service webpage for contact instructions, including telephone, live chat, email, and mail.
ClinicalTrials.gov ID: NCT03493425
Return to Home Page | Review Other Active Trials