EA3132 – Phase II Randomized Trial of Radiotherapy with or without Cisplatin for Surgically Resected Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck (SCCHN) with TP53 Sequencing
Physician and Research Staff Educational Materials:
These materials are intended for promotional use among health care professionals and are NOT intended for use as patient educational materials.
- Physician Fact Sheet: schema, study objectives, eligibility criteria, and other key information about the study.
- Pocket Reference Card: trial schema, study objectives, and eligibility requirements on a pocket-sized card for easy reference when consulting with patients in the office or on rounds.
- Site Process Summary: schema, objectives, and details about how your site can participate.
Patient Educational Materials:
Participating sites should note that the Central Institutional Review Board (CIRB) has approved this material, which can be downloaded from the Cancer Trials Support Unit website (www.ctsu.org). The material is located under the EA3132 Protocol; click on the CIRB Documents tab, and then Amendment Reviews. For sites utilizing local IRBs, please submit this in accordance with your local IRB policies prior to use.
- Patient Frequently Asked Questions: Frequently asked question handout about treatment, eligibility criteria, and potential enrollment issues with answers in lay language.
Information and Assistance from the National Cancer Institute:
- Trained information specialists at the NCI are available to answer cancer-related questions from patients, family members or friends, health care providers, and researchers. Visit the NCI’s Cancer Information Service webpage for contact instructions, including telephone, live chat, email, and mail.
Additional Information on Cancer.gov: Displayed below is an interactive view of the study record as it appears in the government registry. If you are experiencing technical difficulties with this view, visit clinicaltrials.gov and search for record NCT02734537.