Head and Neck Cancer Trial
p53-Mutated Squamous Cell, After Surgery
Radiation Therapy with or without Cisplatin in Treating Patients with Stage III-IVA Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck Who Have Undergone Surgery
Physician and Research Staff Educational Material
This material is intended for promotional use among health care professionals and is NOT intended for use as patient educational material.
- Physician Fact Sheet: schema, eligibility criteria, and treatment details
- Pocket Reference Card: trial schema, study objectives, and eligibility requirements on a pocket-sized card for easy reference when consulting with patients in the office or on rounds
- Site Process Summary: schema, objectives, and details about how your site can participate
Patient Educational Material
Participating sites should note that the Central Institutional Review Board (CIRB) has approved this material. For sites utilizing local IRBs, please submit this in accordance with your local IRB policies prior to use.
- Patient Frequently Asked Questions: Frequently asked question handout about treatment, eligibility criteria, and potential enrollment issues with answers in lay language.
Information and Assistance from the National Cancer Institute
- Locations and other information
- Trained information specialists at the NCI are available to answer cancer-related questions from patients, family members or friends, health care providers, and researchers. Visit the NCI’s Cancer Information Service webpage for contact instructions, including telephone, live chat, email, and mail.
ClinicalTrials.gov ID: NCT02734537
Return to Home Page | Review Other Active Trials