Breast Cancer Trial
Triple-Negative, Including Men
Platinum-Based Chemotherapy or Capecitabine in Treating Patients with Residual Triple-Negative Basal-Like Breast Cancer following Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy
Physician and Research Staff Educational Material
This material is intended for promotional use among health care professionals and is NOT intended for use as patient educational material.
- Physician Fact Sheet: schema, eligibility criteria, and treatment details
- Pocket Reference Card: trial schema, study objectives, and eligibility requirements on a pocket-sized card for easy reference when consulting with patients in the office or on rounds
Patient Educational Material
Participating sites should note that the Central Institutional Review Board (CIRB) has approved this material. For sites utilizing local IRBs, please submit this in accordance with your local IRB policies prior to use.
- Study Summary for Patients: study objectives, eligibility criteria, and a simplified schema in lay language to provide a more visual description of the trial to patients [In Revision]
Information and Assistance from the National Cancer Institute
- Locations and other information
- Trained information specialists at the NCI are available to answer cancer-related questions from patients, family members or friends, health care providers, and researchers. Visit the NCI’s Cancer Information Service webpage for contact instructions, including telephone, live chat, email, and mail.
ClinicalTrials.gov ID: NCT02445391
Return to Home Page | Review Other Active Trials