Cancer Control and Survivorship Trial
Reproductive Health Planning
Reproductive Health Program in Patients with Cancer
Engendering Reproductive Health Within Oncologic Survivorship (EROS)
Physician and Research Staff Educational Material
This material is intended for promotional use among health care professionals and is NOT intended for use as patient educational material.
- Physician Fact Sheet: schema, study objectives, eligibility criteria, and other key information about the study.
- Pocket Reference Card: trial schema, study objectives, and eligibility requirements on a pocket-sized card for easy reference when consulting with patients in the office or on rounds.
- Study Summary for Physicians: schema, study objectives, eligibility criteria, and other key information about the study.
Patient Educational Material
Participating sites should note that the Central Institutional Review Board (CIRB) has approved this material. For sites utilizing local IRBs, please submit this in accordance with your local IRB policies prior to use.
- Patient FAQs: Frequently asked questions from patients about treatment, eligibility criteria, and potential enrollment issues, with answers in lay language.
Information and Assistance from the National Cancer Institute
- Locations and other information
- Trained information specialists at the NCI are available to answer cancer-related questions from patients, family members or friends, health care providers, and researchers. Visit the NCI’s Cancer Information Service webpage for contact instructions, including telephone, live chat, email, and mail.
ClinicalTrials.gov ID: NCT01806129
Return to Home Page | Review Other Active Trials