Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Ibrutinib and Obinutuzumab with or without Venetoclax in Treating Patients with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Physician and Research Staff Educational Material
This material is intended for promotional use among health care professionals and is NOT intended for use as patient educational material.
- Physician Fact Sheet: schema, eligibility criteria, and treatment details
- Pocket Reference Card: trial schema, study objectives, and eligibility requirements on a pocket-sized card for easy reference when consulting with patients in the office or on rounds
- Site FAQs: questions and answers for staff at participating sites about eligibility, required tests, treatment, specimen submission, dose modifications, toxicity management, and adverse events
Information and Assistance from the National Cancer Institute
- Locations and other information
- Trained information specialists at the NCI are available to answer cancer-related questions from patients, family members or friends, health care providers, and researchers. Visit the NCI’s Cancer Information Service webpage for contact instructions, including telephone, live chat, email, and mail.
ClinicalTrials.gov ID: NCT03701282
Return to Home Page | Review Other Active Trials