EA8143 – A Phase 3 RandOmized Study Comparing PERioperative Nivolumab vs. Observation in Patients with Renal Cell Carcinoma Undergoing Nephrectomy (PROSPER RCC)
Physician and Research Staff Educational Materials:
These materials are intended for promotional use among health care professionals and are NOT intended for use as patient educational materials.
- Pocket Reference Card: trial schema, study objectives, and eligibility requirements on a pocket-sized card for easy reference when consulting with patients in the office or on rounds.
- Site Process Summary: schema, objectives, and details about how your site can participate.
- Physician Fact Sheet: schema, study objectives, eligibility criteria, and other key information about the study.
Patient Educational Materials:
Participating sites should note that the Central Institutional Review Board (CIRB) has approved this material, which can be downloaded from the Cancer Trials Support Unit website (www.ctsu.org). The material is located under the EA8143 Protocol; click on the CIRB Documents tab, and then Amendment Reviews. For sites utilizing local IRBs, please submit this in accordance with your local IRB policies prior to use.
- Study Summary for Patients: study objectives, eligibility criteria, and a simplified schema in lay language to provide a more visual description of the trial to patients.
Information and Assistance from the National Cancer Institute:
- Trained information specialists at the NCI are available to answer cancer-related questions from patients, family members or friends, health care providers, and researchers. Visit the NCI’s Cancer Information Service webpage for contact instructions, including telephone, live chat, email, and mail.
Additional Information on Cancer.gov: Displayed below is an interactive view of the study record as it appears in the government registry. If you are experiencing technical difficulties with this view, visit clinicaltrials.gov and search for record NCT03055013 .