Thoracic (Lung) Cancer Trial
Non-Small Cell, Advanced
Crizotinib in Treating Patients with Stage IB-IIIA Non-small Cell Lung Cancer That Has Been Removed by Surgery and ALK Fusion Mutations (An ALCHEMIST Treatment Trial)
Trial E4512 is part of the Adjuvant Lung Cancer Enrichment Marker Identification and Sequencing Trials, several integrated precision medicine trials from the National Cancer Institute that are collectively known as ALCHEMIST. For more information, visit The ALCHEMIST Screening Trial.
Physician and Research Staff Educational Material
This material is intended for promotional use among health care professionals and is NOT intended for use as patient educational material.
- Physician Fact Sheet: schema, eligibility criteria, and treatment details
- Pocket Reference Card: trial schema, study objectives, and eligibility requirements on a pocket-sized card for easy reference when consulting with patients in the office or on rounds
- Physician FAQs: questions and answers on treatment, eligibility criteria, and potential enrollment issues
Information and Assistance from the National Cancer Institute
- Locations and other information
- Trained information specialists at the NCI are available to answer cancer-related questions from patients, family members or friends, health care providers, and researchers. Visit the NCI’s Cancer Information Service webpage for contact instructions, including telephone, live chat, email, and mail.
ClinicalTrials.gov ID: NCT02201992
Return to Home Page | Review Other Active Trials