E1912 – A Randomized Phase III Study of Ibrutinib (PCI-32765)-based Therapy vs Standard Fludarabine, Cyclophosphamide, and Rituximab (FCR) Chemoimmunotherapy in Untreated Younger Patients with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
Physician and Research Staff Educational Materials:
These materials are intended for promotional use among healthcare professionals and are NOT intended for use as patient educational materials.
- Pocket Reference: trial schema, study objectives, and eligibility requirements on a pocket-sized card for easy reference when consulting with patients in the office or on rounds.
- Physician Fact Sheet: schema, study objectives, eligibility criteria, and other key information about the study.
Patient Educational Materials:
- Study Summary for Patients: study objectives, eligibility criteria, and a simplified schema in lay language to provide a more visual description of the trial to patients
- Patient FAQs: frequently asked questions from patients about treatment, eligibility criteria, and potential enrollment issues, with answers in lay language.
Participating sites should note that the Central Institutional Review Board (CIRB) has approved these documents. For sites utilizing local IRBs, please submit this in accordance with your local IRB policies prior to use.
Information and Assistance from the National Cancer Institute:
- Trained information specialists at the NCI are available to answer cancer-related questions from patients, family members or friends, health care providers, and researchers. Visit the NCI’s Cancer Information Service webpage for contact instructions, including telephone, live chat, email, and mail.
Additional Information on ClinicalTrials.gov: Displayed below is an interactive view of the study record as it appears in the government registry. If you are experiencing technical difficulties with this view, visit clinicaltrials.gov and search for record NCT02048813.