E4512 – A Phase III Double-Blind Trial for Surgically Resected Early Stage Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: Crizotinib versus Observation for Patients with Tumors Harboring the Anaplastic Lymphoma Kinase (ALK) Fusion Protein
NOTE: Trial E4512 is part of the Adjuvant Lung Cancer Enrichment Marker Identification and Sequencing Trials, four integrated precision medicine trials from the National Cancer Institute that are collectively known as ALCHEMIST.
Physician and Research Staff Educational Materials:
These materials are intended for promotional use among health care professionals and are NOT intended for use as patient educational materials.
- Pocket Reference Card: trial schema, study objectives, and eligibility requirements on a pocket-sized card for easy reference when consulting with patients in the office or on rounds.
- Physician FAQs: questions and answers on treatment, eligibility criteria, and potential enrollment issues.
- Physician Fact Sheet: schema, study objectives, eligibility criteria, and other key information about the study.
- Trial Summary Sheet: research question, statement about why the study is important, description of the trial design, and a list of considerations for participation.
Patient Educational Materials:
Participating sites should note that the Central Institutional Review Board (CIRB) has approved this document. For sites utilizing local IRBs, please submit this in accordance with your local IRB policies prior to use.
Information and Assistance from the National Cancer Institute:
- Trained information specialists at the NCI are available to answer cancer-related questions from patients, family members or friends, health care providers, and researchers. Visit the NCI’s Cancer Information Service webpage for contact instructions, including telephone, live chat, email, and mail.
Additional Information on ClinicalTrials.gov: Displayed below is an interactive view of the study record as it appears in the government registry. If you are experiencing technical difficulties with this view, visit clinicaltrials.gov and search for record NCT02201992.