E3A06 – Randomized Phase III Trial of Lenalidomide versus Observation Alone in Patients with Asymptomatic High-Risk Smoldering Multiple Myeloma
Physician and Research Staff Educational Materials: These materials are intended for promotional use among health care professionals and are NOT intended for use as patient educational materials.
- Trial Summary Sheet: research question, statement about why the study is important, description of the trial design, list of considerations for participation, and a patient case study.
- Pocket Reference Card: trial schema, study objectives, and eligibility requirements on a pocket-sized card for easy reference when consulting with patients in the office or on rounds.
- Physician Fact Sheet: schema, study objectives, eligibility criteria, and other key information about the study.
Patient Educational Materials:
Participating sites should note that the Central Institutional Review Board (CIRB) has approved this material. For sites utilizing local IRBs, please submit this in accordance with your local IRB policies prior to use.
- Patient Information Sheet: purpose of the study, explanation of comparison groups and drugs used in the study, benefits of taking part, and other information in lay language to help patients with high-risk smoldering multiple myeloma prepare to talk with their physician about whether the study is a treatment option for them.
Information and Assistance from the National Cancer Institute:
- Trained information specialists at the NCI are available to answer cancer-related questions from patients, family members or friends, health care providers, and researchers. Visit the NCI’s Cancer Information Service webpage for contact instructions, including telephone, live chat, email, and mail.
Additional Information on ClinicalTrials.gov: Displayed below is an interactive view of the study record as it appears in the government registry. If you are experiencing technical difficulties with this view, visit clinicaltrials.gov and search for record NCT01169337.