E1505 – A Phase III Randomized Trial of Adjuvant Chemotherapy with or without Bevacizumab for Patients with Completely Resected Stage IB-IIIA Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Physician and Research Staff Educational Materials:
These materials are intended for promotional use among health care professionals and are NOT intended for use as patient educational materials.
- Trial Overview: detailed overview of the protocol, disease state, and rationale for evaluating chemotherapy with or without bevacizumab in head and neck cancer.
- Pocket Reference Card: trial schema, study objectives, and eligibility requirements on a pocket-sized card for easy reference when consulting with patients in the office or on rounds.
- Study Summary for Physicians: schema, study objectives, eligibility criteria, and other key information about the study.
- Physician Fact Sheet: schema, study objectives, eligibility criteria, and other key information about the study.
Patient Educational Materials:
- Study Summary for Patients: study objectives, eligibility criteria, and a simplified schema in lay language to provide a more visual description of the trial to patients.
- Patient FAQs: frequently asked questions from patients about treatment, eligibility criteria, and potential enrollment issues, with answers in lay language.
Additional Information at ClinicalTrials.gov: